Punjab State Board Syllabus PSEB 11th Class Political Science Book Solutions Guide Pdf in English Medium and Punjabi Medium are part of PSEB Solutions for Class 11.
PSEB 11th Class Political Science Guide | Political Science Guide for Class 11 PSEB in English Medium
Political Science Guide for Class 11 PSEB | PSEB 11th Class Political Science Book Solutions
11th Class Political Science Guide PSEB Part A Foundations of Political Science
- Chapter 1 Meaning, Scope and Significance of Political Science
- Chapter 2 Relations of Political Science with other Social Sciences
- Chapter 3 Citizen and Citizenship
- Chapter 4 Rights and Duties of a Citizen
- Chapter 5 Law-Meaning, Sources and Kinds
- Chapter 6 Liberty-Meaning and Kinds
- Chapter 7 Equality-Meaning and Kinds
- Chapter 8 Justice
- Chapter 9 Society, State and Nation
- Chapter 10 State and Government
- Chapter 11 Form of Governments: Democratic and Authoritarian (Dictatorial)
- Chapter 12 Form of Governments: Parliamentary and Presidential
- Chapter 13 Form of Governments: Unitary and Federal
- Chapter 14 Organs of Government: Executive
- Chapter 15 Organs of Government: Legislature
- Chapter 16 Organs of Government: Judiciary
Political Science Guide for Class 11 PSEB Part B Indian Constitution and Government
- Chapter 17 Preamble to the Indian Constitution
- Chapter 18 Salient Features of the Indian Constitution
- Chapter 19 Fundamental Rights
- Chapter 20 Fundamental Duties
- Chapter 21 Directive Principles of State Policy
- Chapter 22 Indian Federal System
- Chapter 23 Union and State Relations
- Chapter 24 The Union Executive-President, Vice-President, Council of Ministers and Prime Minister
- Chapter 25 The Union Legislature
- Chapter 26 State Executive-Governor, Council of Ministers and Chief Minister
- Chapter 27 The State Legislature
- Chapter 28 District Administration
- Chapter 29 Indian Judicial System-The Supreme Court and The High Court
PSEB 11th Class Political Science Syllabus
Part – A Foundations of Political Science
Unit I: Meaning, Scope, and Significance of Political Science
(a) Meaning of Political Science.
(b) Scope and Significance of Political Science.
(c) Relationship of Political Science with History, Economics, Sociology.
(d) Citizen and his Rights and Duties.
(e) Citizen and Citizenship.
Unit II: (a) Meaning of Rights and Duties.
(b) Relation between Rights and Duties.
(a) Law – Meaning and its Kinds.
(b) Liberty – Meaning. Kinds and Safeguards.
(c) Equality – Meaning, Kinds, Liberty, and Equality.
Unit III: State, Forms of Governments
(a) State and its attributes.
(b) State and Government differences.
(c) Forms of Governments.
a. Democratic and Authoritarian (Dictatorial)
b. Parliamentary and Presidential.
c. Unitary and Federal.
Unit IV: Organs of Government
(a) Executive – Types of Executive, Functions.
(b) Legislature, Types of Legislature – Unicameral and Bicameral, Functions.
(c) Judiciary, Importance, and Functions, Independence of the Judiciary.
Part – B Indian Constitution and Government
Unit V: (a) Preamble
(b) Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
(c) Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy.
(a) Fundamental Rights: Nature and Kinds.
(b) Fundamental Duties.
(c) Directive Principles of the State Policy – Importance and Sanctions behind them.
(d) Distinction and relationship between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles.
Unit VI: Indian Federal System
(a) Nature of Indian Federation.
(b) Union-State Relations: Legislative, Administrative, and Financial.
(c) The Union Executive – President, Prime Minister, and Council of Ministers.
Unit VII: The Union Legislature
(Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha)
Law Making procedure (ordinary bill and money bill)
The State Government.
(a) State Executive – Governor, Chief Minister, and Council of Ministers.
(b) State Legislature.
Unit VIII: District Administration.
Indian Judicial System.
(a) The Supreme Court.
(b) State High Court.